IEEE-519 Harmonic Compliance With Feature Packed Variable Speed Drive Panel
Motor Controls VSD HF combines industry leading Harmonic Filter with Featured Danfoss VLT Aqua drive® to provide a low harmonic drive package.
The VSD-HF series panel comes standard enclosed in a NEMA 3R UL listed enclosure with Heat Guard finish and filtered cooling fan.
A heavy duty flanged disconnect switch is provided to eliminate door closure issues with rotary type through the door disconnects.
Danfoss VLT Aqua drive ® which provides many outstanding features for control of pumps for center pivots, transfer, tank fill and other pressure and level control applications.
Extended warranties for the Danfoss Aqua Drive is available up to 6 years. The warranty provides coverage of accidental damage including lightning strikes.
VSDP-HF IEEE-519 HARMONIC FILTER VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE PACKAGE
- NEMA type 3R UL carbon steel enclosure w/Heat Guard solar white powder coating finish, full foam in place gasket hinged door with provision for a padlock, keypad sun shield with provision for a padlock
- 122 °F(50°C) outside temperature , non direct sunlight
- Heavy duty flange fusible or circuit breaker disconnect switch
- High Speed J Class Drive Fuses for Type 2 Protection
- TYPE 1 Surge Arrestor w/status indications
- MTE Matrix AP Harmonic Filter
- THD 8% Max at 30% Load 5% Max at Full Load
- Danfoss VLT Aqua drive.® w/
- Dual 3 ½% DC Link Reactors
- Variable or Constant Torque
- 1000 Ft Motor Cable length without reactor
- Constant Pressure with Variable Flow
- Well Draw Down & Pump Off Control
- Operate Pump at BEP
- Empty Pipe Fill Mode
- Dry Pump Detection
- Automatic Energy Optimization
- End of Pump CurveDetection
- Multiple Pivots
- Remote Connectivity