Motor Controls NSP Series of Simplex Pump Control Panels consist of an NEMA rated Across-The-Line Magnetic motor starter combined with a fusible disconnect switch. NSP come in a variety of UL Type rated enclosure.
Typical application for simplex control panels are where a single motor is required to start and stop. Those application can be and not limited too; sump pit, sewage lift stations or boosters pumps.
NSP – Series NEMA Simplex Starter Panel
- Steeline Enclosure Solutions UL Listed enclosures.
- Thermal-Magnetic circuit breaker disconnect.
- Lockable handle assembly can be padlocked in the “OFF” position with up to three (3) padlocks (not included).
- NEMA rated full voltage starter with bimetallic ambient compensated overload.
- Control power transformer standard on three phase panels: Fused both primary and Secondary.
- H-O-A selector switch; 30mm type.
- Green Pilot light; 30mm type.
- Motor overload with “RESET” button.
- Alarm relay wired to terminals for remote indication.
- Terminal strip for connecting floats, pressure switches, etc.
- UL508a, CUL listed control panel.