Industry-leading reliability in a compact design
Motor Controls NDP Series Duplex Pump Control Panels consist of two NEMA rated Across-The-Line Magnetic motor starters in a common enclosure. The NDP comes with a fused disconnect and each starter has short circuit protection.
The NDP duplex control panels are designed to provide alternation between two motors. The alternating function provides equal run time between each motor extending the life of the pump and motor. HOA switches allows the user to run a pump in manual or automatic operation.
NDP-Series NEMA Duplex Starter Panel
- Steeline Enclosure Solutions UL Listed enclosures
- Fused disconnect switch with lockable handle assembly
- Lockable handle assembly can be padlocked in the “OFF” position with up tothree (3) padlocks (not included).
- NEMA rated full voltage starters with SS Class 10,20,30 Overloads
- Short circuit protection is provided for each motor using class J fusing
- Lead/Lag alternating relay
- Control power transformer standard on three phase panels: Fused both primary and secondary.
- H-O-A selector switches; 30mm type
- Green pilot lights; 30mm type
- Motor overload with “RESET” buttons
- Alarm relay wired to terminals for remote indication
- Ground lug
- Terminal strip for connecting floats, pressure switches, etc.
- UL508a, CUL listed control panel