Motor Controls ISP Series of Simplex Pump Control Panels consist of an IEC rated motor starter with Class 10 adjustable motor overload and a fusible disconnect switch. ISP comes in a variety of UL NEMA Rated enclosure.
Typical application for simplex control panels are where a single motor is required to start and stop. Those application can be and not limited too; sump pit, sewage lift station or a booster pump.
ISP – Series Simplex Starter Panel
- Steeline Enclosure Solutions UL Listed enclosures
- Fusible disconnect with lockable handle assembly; can be padlocked inthe “OFF” position with up to three (3) padlocks (not included)
- Short circuit protection is provided for each motor using class J fusing
- IEC full voltage starter with Class 10 adjustable motor overload
- Control power transformer standard on three phase panels: fused both primary and secondary
- H-O-A selector switch; 22mm type
- Green pilot light; 22mm type
- Motor overload with “RESET” button
- Ground lug
- Terminal strip for connecting floats, pressure switches, etc
- UL508a, CUL listed control panel