Motor Controls IDP Series Duplex Pump Control Panels consist of TWO IEC rated motor starters with Class 10 adjustable motor overloads, short circuit protection and a fused disconnect. The IDP duplex control panels are designed to provide alternation between two motors. The alternating function provides equal run time between each motor extending the life of the pump and motor. HOA switches allows the user to run a pump in manual or automatic operation.
IDP—Series Duplex Starter Panel
- Steeline Enclosure Solutions UL Listed enclosures
- Fused disconnect switch with lockable handle assembly
- Lockable handle assembly can be padlocked in the “OFF” position with up to three (3) padlocks (not included)
- Short circuit protection is provided for each motor using class J fusing.IEC full voltage starters with Class 10 adjustable motor overloads
- Control power transformer standard on three phase panels: Fused both primary and secondary
- H-O-A selector switches; 22mm type
- Green pilot lights; 22mm type
- Motor overload with “RESET” buttons
- Ground lug
- Terminal strip for connecting floats, pressure switches, etc.
- UL508a, CUL listed control panel